– Valid driving license or passport at check-in.
– Amex is not accepted as payment method for walk-ins.
– Must bring card with matching ID used for payment.
– All participants must sign waiver at check-in, parent or guardian must sign the waiver for minor.
– Medical conditions should be taken into consideration prior.
– Drugs or alcohol is not permitted during or prior to activity.
– All safety gear is provided.
– No experience or qualifications required.
– Pregnant women may not participate in certain activities.
– Swimming skills are not required as long as participant is comfortable in the water and does not panic.
– Read our “General Policy” and main activity page for additional information.
– Double and triple flights are available.
– Single flyers may be paired with other flyers for weight requirements.
– Flyers will always get priority over spectator, no matter the reservation.
– Maximum 450-pounds per flight.
– Minimum 5-years old to fly.
– Premium height/ flight time 5-10min.
– Total boat excursion can take up to an hour.
– Participants must be able to tell the captain their weight in pounds before the flight.
– Getting dipped in the water is optional.
– Maximum one rider per Jet Ski due to Covid-19.
– Maximum 275lbs per person.
– 16 years old minimum to drive; 6 years or older to ride as a passenger.
– Drivers born after Jan 1, 1988 must pass a boat exam at our location for $3, usually takes about 10-15mins to complete.
– $250 refundable damage deposit per Jet Ski, it can be payed cash or card. If payed in card, banks may take up to ten days to process the refund. Up to an additional $500 may be charge if Jet Ski is damage and not able to be rented out again.
– 30-min sessions only, 1-hour option will be split into two 30-min sessions.
– Riding in a large ride zone. This is a freeride, not a tour.
– 13-years old minimum to participate.
– Knowing how to swim is not required.
– Advanced tricks such as “backflips” are not permitted.
– 3-years old minimum to participate
– Up to 4 riders per tube at a time.
– 15-20min session.
– Captain will not intentionally make participants fall off the tube; however falling off may happen.
– 3-years old minimum to participate.
– Paddle on your own without a guide.
– Equipment must be returned 30-min prior to sunset
– It is recommended to bring a personal phone to call us if needed.
– Customer is responsible to bring equipment back to departure point.